I started a forex company with timeless principles in mind and concerning our goals in being of service to traders. We setup our online company in a manner that we can handle clients on a global scale.
Ceasar Trade was founded January 2012 and as we grow, we will be looking to not only increase our global client base but also reflect their trust through strengthening the foundations of our company.
We are Registered in New Zealand as a Financial Service Provider (FSP)
About CTFC, Limited
- CTFC, Limited (Trading as Caesar Trade) is Incorporated in New Zealand. Our Company Number is 4653250.
- CTFC, Limited (Trading as Caesar Trade) is also Registered as a New Zealand Financial Service Provider, FSP Number FSP324226.
- CTFC, Limited (Trading as Caesar Trade) is a member of Financial Services Complaints, a dispute resolution scheme in New Zealand. Our registration is a requirement of the New Zealand FSP Register. For further details about the membership, please click here. Financial Service Complaints is located at Level 4, 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington, 6145, New Zealand.
- Our Corporate Headquarters is located at: 1, 181 Willis Street, Te Aro, 6011, New Zealand .
About the Financial Service Providers Register
- The Financial Service Provider Register (FSP) is part of the New Zealand Govertment's financial sector regime that aims to provide greater accountability and transparency under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resoluton) Act 2008. Unter the regime, companies providing financial services need to register with the FSP to legally provide financial services.
About the Financial Services Complaints Dispute Resolution Scheme
- Financial Service Providers (FSPs) who provide a service to retail clients must belong to an approved dispute resolution scheme or the government established reservce scheme, under section 48 of the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008 (FSPA).
Advantages to Doing Business with a New Zealand Registered FSP Brokerage
- New Zealand is recognized as a preferred jurisdiction as it provides all the advantages of traditional financial centres as it is recognized as an onshore financial centre. New Zealand is not a harmful tax jurisdiction and is not perceved to be a tax haven. New Zealand is a member of both the O.E.C.D and the World Trade Organization.
- New Zealand is a member of the British Commonwealth. English is the main language, has a common law system, and the majority of leglislation including trust law is founded on British law. It is not a member of the EU, and is not influenced by the EU Savings Tax Directive.
- New Zealand is considered a safe location and offers long term security. It has one of the most stable governments in the world, and is administered in a competent fashion.
You can contact us through many different ways:
- Phone +44 20 3608 6283
- Facsimilie +44 (0)20 3300 7509
- Mail: 181 Willis St, Te Aro, New Zealand, 6011
- Email: email@example.com