Sirix Web Trader - An Evolution in FX Trading
Trade with the confidence of decades of experience on your first day of trading.
With Sirix Social you can find a guru that follows trading strategies that you like and follow and copy them to improve upon your trading skills.
- See Live-Feed with One-Click Copy
- Create your own profile
- See other Trader's Trades
- See other Profiles
- See Performance Ratings and Statistics
Our easy to use web-based platform has changed the way people trade by offering: fast and reliable execution, live trader sentiment, volume and 24/7 assistance and feedback on personal trading behaviour.
The Web Trader enables users to trade without restriction from any Internet-connected PC or Mac with any popular browser using their standard login details.
The platform now provides real-time “smart” analyzes on trading behavior; as well as alerting the trader to present market conditions.
The web trader is fully synchronized to the downloadable version of the MT4 (Metatrader) and Mobile. This ensures that all trades executed over the web interface will automatically be updated in the trader’s account.
With Web Trader, there is no need to download and install software and no need to worry about firewall blocking.
Please watch this video for an overview of the platform
Our Web Trader offers enhanced capabilities unlike other platforms:
- Real-time rate streaming: Rates are streamed in real-time to the browser.
- Expanded charting options: In addition to the standard Tick-by-Tick chart, the Web Trader also offers multiple periodic charts in three data display modes: Candlestick Chart, Line Chart and Bar Chart.
- Visually-enhanced instrument grid:
- 'Daily High and Low'.
- 'Starred' column enabling traders to mark their favorite instruments.
- A responsive Quick Search box that allows filtering options
- Direct Deposit Button: Allows access to the instant deposit page on the broker’s website directly from the trading platform.
- Market Trends/Trading Statistics
- Automated Personal Assistance and Analysis